Monday, March 18, 2024

Brian Day 25

 4/6  to finish off LL100. Was one of my best seasons, and nice to see success from the three of us in Avalon B; Ben moves up to A and might win the rundle, and Dave is a near lock for defense.  I'm looking forward to exciting one-days for the next month, though I will definitely not be participating in the Gen Z Pop Culture mini-league.  


1) Orange County 0/1  I second Brad's sentiment.  The bane of my existence.  And with NY, NY and BH ruled out, I think this runs easy even for non-watchers

2) Dangling participle 2/2   nope

3) Troy 2/0  Knew Troy was in western Turkey, and near a beach (from the Iliad), and I had no other ideas

4) Spice Girls 1/2 was at first thinking of a show like Blue Man Group, then got to thinking of the manufactured girl or boy bands, and UK in 1994 gave me the answer

5) Gibson 1/1 I second Jesse's sentiment.  Either player is a gimme for baseball fans given those stats.  For me especially since Kirk Gibson's Dodgers had just upset the Mets in the '88 NLCS.  F-ing Dodgers.

6) Triamb 3/3

No comments:

Post a Comment