Agonizingly close to clinching. A tie either day of the last 2 days will be enough, and my MD25 is against the weakest player in the rundle. Exactly the type of match I usually give up...
1 :) Figaro. I assume le is not necessary. I don't know what Picayune means and might have guessed that without the opera hint.
2 :( Charleston. First Atlantic flight -> Charles Lindberg -> Charleston. Doh.
3 :) Robinson. I think I got this from the Swiss Family Robinson attraction at a theme park.
4 :) Butte, Mesa. Always pleased to get a US Geography question that I would not have known when I arrived in the USA.
5 :| Infants. I wonder if this will pay. Suspect not.
6 :) Apple. Happy to figure this out. Went through all sorts fo companies. When I got to apple I was focused on trying to work a smiley face into apple logo, but then I remembered my dad's apple mac and the smiley face mac icon. Dogcow was meaningless to me. For the last 5 years I don't think I've put in the time required to work out some of these types of questions, but given this is my one chance to make it to A in my 12 year LL career, I'm all in at the moment. Still below the rundle average TCA!
No comments:
Post a Comment