3 when I should have gotten a 4
1 Dick Van Dyke Show :) Lucky for me my 10 year old is into retro shows so this plays in our house. Also just found out that a family friend used to be friends with Dick Van Dyke's son and he used to play at their house
2 Kix :) remember these
3 Simple Minds :( never heard of them (and this is my jam for music, as Brian correctly noted!!). Was totally thinking it was the people who sing "Don't You Want Me" and I couldn't remember the name so just googled and it's the Human League. Which would have been wrong. Now I have to google Yazoo to see what they sang???
4 The Grapes of Wrath :( Doh, do know this. Was just remembering it was a four word name and this is the one I came up with
5 Dallas. :( picked the wrong city, didn't know what this was
6 Titicaca :) Only South American lake I know. And super fun to say.
No comments:
Post a Comment