4/6
As usual, an opening day posting.
1 :) Tito. Enjoyed this question. Tito took me 1 minute, but obviously the strongman hint confirmed I had it right.
2 :) Superman. Spent way too long on this, and trying to understand "ideal of humanity", being overly focussed on a word like "deliverance" or "unforgiven". Again, hint confirmed the answer once I had it.
3 :) BlueManGroup. Hat tip to Tobias Funke.
4 :) junk instaget.
5 :( calorie. Proving to Mirkin that it is not a gimme for ppl in energy finance! I hate non-metric units. I figured we were talking kcal and the amount of energy seemed right order of magnitude. Ends up being off by a factor of 4 so I stand by my order of magnitude. BTU didn't cross my mind.
6 :( Chevy. Zero name recognition here. I'm really only following news about the Middle East right now. I haven't read a single article about the UAW strike so nada here.
No comments:
Post a Comment