Friday, November 17, 2023

Re: Debbie Day 5 and 4

Rough start to the season but hey, still having fun

Day 5 - 2

1. Where's Waldo :) - put whole name just in case. Fun one.

2. Voyager :( which I totally thought was right

3. Spain :( Do not follow soccer at all 

4. Oaxaca :( do not like mole.  I thought all my Narcos watching would help with my Mexico geography but no.

5. Paul McCartney :) glad this was right. Was def not sure. Did also consider Billy Joel but he is not English.

6. gravity :( not a science person


Day 4 - 1 doh

1) no idea - never heard of this (my daughter was watching me and was like mom, you can't put that as an answer!)

2) Sweden - thought could be right? And yes Brad - my favorite LL answer ever!

3) Hank Aaron - nope. Have heard of this player but wouldn't have gotten it right 

4) Pygmalion - at least one right

5) Red friend - which I thought I made up but happy Brad said the same :)

6) Farmer - I think in back of my mind considered salesman but this language didn't feel salesman-like to me

No comments:

Post a Comment