Sorry for disappearing! Still been enjoying playing, but I got swamped with work and haven't had time to go back and send this in after playing.
Day 3 - 2/6
1 - Kate Hudson :( I was thinking it was the son / daughter of someone famous, and I thought Kate Hudson (daughter of Goldie Hawn) would be about the right age. D03
2 - Drinking bird :( I remembered the science experiment but not the term. D22
3 - Know nothing :) This came to me immediately but I don't remember anything else about it. D32
4 - New South Wales :( Wrong new! D10
5 - Slope :) I second guessed myself on this whether m was the slope or b was, but I thought M. D21
6 - Virginia :( Wild guess, and it was wrong. D11
--------
Day 4 - 2/6
1 - Another day older and deeper in debt :) Had this song stuck in my head all day after answering... D01
2 - German :( D32
3 - Ty Cobb :( D13
4 - Pygmalion :) Easy because of the success of My Fair Lady. D10
5 - Red friend :( D22
6 - Builder :( Ahhhh should have thought of this play! D21
-----------
Day 5 - Only 1/6, but it was enough for a win, and I'm currently ranked 2nd in Rundle E! (4-0-1)
1 - Waldo :) Gimme, in my opinion, but I needed this since I didn't know any of the others. D00
2 - Rover :( D22
3 - UK :( I knew it was soccer at least, but I don't follow it. Surprised that the UK isn't a top contender with how popular it is there. D22
4 - Oaxaca :( Hadn't heard of Puebla Mole. D11
5 - Elton John :( D11
6 - Neutral force :( D33
---------
Day 6 - 0/6. Today was hard for me!
1 - ?? :( D22
2 - Hong Kong :( D12
3 - Piano Alphabet :( D33
4 - Seriously Exploding Meteorite :( D21
5 - ?? :( D11
6 - Murder She Wrote :( D00
No comments:
Post a Comment