Interesting set of responses on day 1, yes Steppin Out must have been my link to Joe Jackson, and Debbie I'm going to guess that Junker was marked as correct?
Tough set of questions for me today, just 2/6, don't think they'll trouble Marcus in the slightest however so anticipating a heavy loss in LLL.
1 : ( Telephone. I think this is a very US-centric question so using up Marcus's D3 here – D13
2 : ( The redshirts. Couldn't think of anything else appropriate. D21
3 : ( The Bloomsbury Set. Was thinking too narrowly about intellectuals and not a name for the whole generation. D30
4 : ) Dalai Lama. Pleased to get this. I assumed the Mongolian might be a bit of a trick and resisted the temptation to put down Genghis Khan as a result. Given proximity of Tibet to Mongolia and the nature of colloquial translation, Dalai Lama seemed a reasonable guess. D12
5 : ) Commander. Probably a current affairs gimme but Marcus sometimes doesn't have the latest meaningless US trivia so D02.
6 : ( Death Adder. Had no idea about this one. D21
No comments:
Post a Comment