Monday, November 20, 2023

Brian Day 6

 2/6 no real chance for more    

1) Tone Loc 2/1 Let's do the wild thing

2) Laos  1/2  No idea.  Considered Korea, but thought it was a Japanese holding, hoped Laos hadn't been colonized by Europe

3) Dictionary for Harpsichords  3/3  What the heck is this?!?  Glad I D3ed it

4) Molten Martian Meteor 2/2   At the beginning of the question, I hoped it would be about the Bass-o-Matic or that classic kids toy, Bag of Glass. But I've unfortunately only heard of Happy Fun Ball in passing

5) Howe 0/1  Detroit and Canada,  I figured it was a hockey player. Don't know why he was popular in Canada, but I didn't have a better guess.  Usually I 'd go high D on a hockey question, but not with how hard the first four questions were.

6) Rear Window 1/0 Seemed to fit

No comments:

Post a Comment