Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Brian Day 10 vs Dave M (LLL)

 4/6  Dave beats me 6(4)-5(4)... or does he?  Tricky guy playing three D1s, you think you're clever don't you?

1) Bojack Horseman  3/3  I've never seen it but I'm aware enough of it that it was the first thing to pop into my head.  

2) Kyrgyzstan  2/1  Lost the coin flip

3) Jefferson, Wilson  0/1  Glad I didn't have to know the middle names of the 1920s presidents.  Dave often surprises me with his U.S. knowledge, hoping I'm right with the defense.

4) Melbourne  1/0  Surprised to get this.  V had me first thinking of Vancouver, but I couldn't match that with the A in AFL.  Next I thought of Australia, which got me to Victoria.  Got a chuckle after that, glancing at Dave's bio right next to the question, hoped it was fate.

5) Dante's Inferno  2/2  Knew it was wrong, but was stuck on it.  

6) Rotary Club  1/2  The street signs are everywhere



No comments:

Post a Comment