Ben, I'm glad I'm not the only one jealous of Marcus's civilized Amsterdam-based stag-dos. My memories of Amsterdam stag-dos are unfortunately a bit less interesting. Seif, good demolition job yesterday, interesting how one very poor golfing-related defense destroys a game, I experienced a similar result in regular LL.
4/6 today v Pelc which I'm pleased with given the arty nature of today's questions.
1 : ) Another day older and deeper in debt. The rare question where I know the answer because of a South Park episode. D22
2 : ( Prussia. I was really confident about this one. Figure this plays harder than my D11 marking.
3 : ( Smith. No idea. D10
4 : ) Pygmalion. I thought this would be wrong. This was our high school production one year – I think I played a butler? I remember it was turned into a movie that had a different name, but couldn't remember that name (looking up now it was My Fair Lady). Happily there was an earlier production with the original name. D33
5 : ) Fellow Traveler. This was the only term I could think of that fit. D01
6 : ) Salesman. While I've never seen the play, I know about the climax of Death of a Salesman, and the time period seemed to fit. D22
No comments:
Post a Comment