From famine to feast, 2 yesterday to 4-5 today. Seif I suspect just "All Star" will pay on Q2 but let's see.
1 : ) Greenland. Seems gimmeish though I'm iffy on the question's wording – I'm not sure whether Greenland was a standalone member or just there with Denmark – but Thorsten normally has these things exactly right so I'll trust him. D10
2 : | All-Star. As above I reckon this pays. Let's see. D13
3 : ) Australia. Per Marcus the American spelling was a giveaway, being a strange feature of the Australian version of the party. 2022 reinforced it. Labour remains in official power in New Zealand as a caretaker government as coalition negotiations following the previous election drag on, although yes dear saint Jacinda is no longer with us. D21
4 : ) Watt. Agree gimmeish for a science question. D21
5 : ) White Lotus. I found the first season too preachy and gave up, but the second season was great. I proposed to my now-husband at the hotel that acted as (the cheaper) parts of the White Lotus in Taormina. Happily there were no gays trying to murder me. D02
6 : ( Mylitus. Interesting, so that's where echo comes from. D32
No comments:
Post a Comment