Easy come, easy go... back down to a 2
1 :( scarab. Thought maybe this one was a trick D2
2 :( Hawaii 5-0, which I thought might have been on earlier, or also thought it might be Magnum. Have heard of Equalizer but not familiar with it (wasn't even sure it was a reboot). I bet this may be harder than I thought... or maybe I am just a snob who doesn't watch anything on network tv anymore (except Abbott Elementary, super cute). D0
3 :( Greenland, Denmark. Which I really thought was right. D3
4 :( John. Doh. Michael was my second guess. And yes I think at one point I may have had 4 Michaels in my class. D1
5 :) Moulin Rouge. A part of me thought Charlie's Angels but had to be this. D1
6 :) Guess Who? Another fun question. My opponent is weakest in sports/games so we'll see... D2