5/6 vs. Brian as I try to salvage what has been a tough season for me in qpct. I think today’s questions were more up my alley than his, so I’m feeling good about the matchup. I’m somehow in first in LLL right now despite being a distant 4th in TCA. I guess I just am good at defending against all of you :).
- Papua New Guinea :), D33. I’ve been following this long running dispute for years.
- Mt. Olympus :), D22. Didn’t see what else it could be. Maybe my D was too high here.
- Walmart :), D10. Seemed to describe the logo well.
- Earhart :), D12. Two years after she disappeared and “probably” made this the clear guess.
- The Who :(, D01. No idea.
- Grand Theft Auto :), D21. It was top of mind given that it’s been in the news recently. Not sure I would have gotten it otherwise.
No comments:
Post a Comment