The rare double up against the originals neither of whom post here any more (except Ben occasionally)
3/6 today which I expect to be well defended against so not sure if I'll win either matchup.
1 : ( The Partridge Family. Total guess. Jesse surprised we both guessed the same wrong answer. D13
2 : ( The Odd Couple. Only 1960s play I could think of. D32
3 : ) Griner. This is Current Affairs not Sports! D02
4 : ) Uffizi. I've never been but it is a world wonder in Civilization. D21
5 : ( Belgium Gateau. Never heard of German Chocolate Cake and in that context my answer feels kind of close. D21
6 : ) Hoover Dam. I was reading recently about how the city council is set against rapid expansion which is rare in the context of Vegas suburbs/exurbs. Don't know if I'd have got it if I hadn't recalled that. D10
No comments:
Post a Comment