Friday, September 9, 2022

David S Day 9 vs. Brad

My new job hit me like a ton of bricks (not in a bad way, just quantity of work), ending my long streak of posting every day.  Hoping to get back on the horse!

3/6 today on a day that wasn't particularly friendly for me.

1. Iran :), D11.  By no means a gimme for me, but I was pretty confident.

2. Smith :(, D23.  No clue.

3. ATP :), D11.  Gimme.  Bio's not my strong suit, but I've taken enough classes to know this.

4. The Monkees :(, D32.  Never heard of this.

5. House of Cards :(, D22.  I had no idea.  Getting "house" was lucky and sort of made sense in the context.  I missed the whole Bible part, which made cards a pretty bad guess.  But since I had no chance anyway, whatever.

6. Precious :), D00.  Obvious D00.


No comments:

Post a Comment