Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Brian Day 16 vs a double dose of CarrBen12

 Facing Ben in Sierra D and in LLL, I greet him warmly with an unexpected 9(6)

1) Darfur 2/2   First name to pop into my head, it sounded right and I hoped it was in Sudan

2) Extra Terrestrial Intelligence 1/1 Gimme for us both

3) Lennon, Ono 3/3  First people I thought of, I 100% knew it was correct, and yet I have no recollection of this fact at all.  It might just be the image of them nakedly intertwined that got me there

4) Beowulf 0/0  Should be right in Ben's wheelhouse along with SETI

5) Guru 1/1 Feel like this has come up before and I missed it.

6) Robbery 2/2 Was thinking burglary, armed robbery and theft.  Then decided on (armed) robbery.  Then re-read the question, there was mention of force but not weapons, and submitted plain old robbery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment