Monday, September 12, 2022

Dave M day 10

I think I got a 5 depending on how generous Thorsten is marking today, which I'm happily surprised with.

1 :) Al-Saud. This should be close enough to count. Simple-ish world history question. D11
2 :) Bear. Missing the definite article but also think it's close enough. This is one of those TV shows all the critics seem to be raving about. Haven't watched it yet. D00
3 :) Lloyd's. I've used them several different times in my career. D11
4 :) Offset. Happy to get this. Just went for the image reversal term and tried to forget if I could think of an artist with the same name. I've never heard of the artist (or the group). D23
5 :) President of India. I read about this recently. May be hard as not sure how many people are aware India has a President. D22
6 :( Rotation Engine. Can't get what in hindsight may be one of the easier Q's today. D32

No comments:

Post a Comment