Just a 2/6 today, was expecting more, and a 3-2 loss to Brad as a result.
1 : ) Vichy. Started with Evian but that wasn't central enough. Vichy seemed to fit the notorious requirement. D01
2 : ( Doritos. Wrong corn chip. D10
3 : ) Jamaica. Great question. I thought maybe Libya but I think they changed their flag a few years ago, and then Jamaica came to me when I thought about flags with black in them. In Germany they call a specific combination of parties in government a Jamaica coalition after the colors of the respective parties, in this specific case coalitions including the greens but excluding the (red) Social Democrats. That was what pointed me in the correct direction. D22
4 : ( Specular. No idea. D11
5 : ( Les Miserables. Seemed a bit of a reach. Had no idea 3 Musketeers was published so recently. D32
6 : ( Flowers. Random guess. D23
No comments:
Post a Comment