Friday, September 23, 2022

Brian Day 19

Was only certain of 2 answers when I submitted, so very happy to get 4

1) Temple of Athena  3/1  I know nothing about this area, and this is my biggest surprise get of the season.  I had a feeling it was the mausoleum that's a wonder of the world, but i didn't know its name, so I took a WAG on Temple of Athena (also forgetting its official name) thinking it  had a better, though still small, chance of success.  

2) Kevin 0/0  This is always on in my house

3) Trapeze  1/2 Slightly surprised, but still surprised, to get this.  Ruled out parachute, hang glider and the like, finally settled on bungee as perhaps being related to phalange?   Then apparatus made me think of gymnastics, which led me to trapeze, which I thought perfectly fit the aerial apparatus bill.

4) Verona 1/1 Romeo and Juliet 

5) Caught red handed 2/2  Was going back and forth between this and 'spill the beans'.  

6) Dnieper 2/3  Thought this had a better chance than Temple of Athena and trapeze, shows what i know. Have never heard of Transnistria 

No comments:

Post a Comment