2/6. I’ve lost 4 in a row in LL, and this won’t help. I’ve been getting a bit lit up this season.
- The Beatles :(, D12. This is frustrating on a deep level. I had no idea, but the Monkees are my default answer for questions like this when I have no clue. But the one time I don’t put them, that’s the answer. You’ve gotta be kidding me.
- Chain :(, D11. No idea.
- Griner :), D22. Like most who get this, I suspect, I got it from the Russia clue.
- Leaning tower of Pisa :(, D30. Terrible guess, but I had nothing else. I guess I don’t know Florentine buildings very well.
- Turkish Delight :(, D01. I doubted this was right given the late date, but I had nothing else. Didn’t even consider German chocolate cake.
- Hoover Dam :), D23. Finally one I knew…
No comments:
Post a Comment