3/6 – was expecting better but read a question too fast.
1 : ( The 54 Tour. Of course it’s LIV. I’ve been reading about the tour and the controversy and everything and never made the link. D12
2 : ) Honey Nut Cheerios. Was nervous about this but figured a bee had to mean honey. D00
3 : ) Hanseatic. Also the origin of the Hansa in Lufthansa incidentally. I’ve been to Tallinn which was also a Hanseatic port. D21
4 : ) No Diggity. Well this dredged up some great 1990s pop music memories. D23
5 : ( Iriquois. I somehow stopped reading this question halfway through when I saw the names of the lakes and assumed it was the Iriquois tribes. Didn’t even get to the point where it said the answer is 2 words. D32
6 : ( Pelvis. Had no idea. D11
No comments:
Post a Comment