Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Diane Day 1

Well, I thought that I had signed up for the private rundle, but apparently not:( 

I was really happy to get three out of six for my first day: I didn’t look until I knew I was fully awake, which I am hoping is going to be a winning strategy for me 😂

1: Rob Roy:) I almost didn’t pick this because I thought it was too obvious, but then I had no other clue so 🤷‍♀️

2: Madeira :( this is the place they’re always talking about in 19th century novels, and I didn’t realize it wasn’t in the Caribbean 😬

3: Pass :( I know a lot of people who have been advised *against* VBACs and took that advice, so I wasn’t familiar with TOL. 

4: Terrapin :(

5: Clueless :) i’m glad everyone seems to know this one 😂

6: French Horn:) my mom played the French horn:)



=     =     =     =     =    

Diane Hannah

Carmel

914-329-2831


No comments:

Post a Comment