Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Brian Day 13

 4/6

1) Donald Duck 0/1   After discarding Popeye as being more of a comic strip than a cartoon, I got there very quickly

2) Hanoform 3/3  No clue, though I think this has been asked before and I'm looking forward to missing it again in a few years

3) sculling 2/1   Was either crew or sculling, crew felt like the broader term

4) Bogota  2/2  There are three South American countries I don't know the capitals of.  Now there are two. Surely a gimme for the rest of you.

5) Farthing 1/0    The only other unit I know is a half penny.  (Glad i didn't think of pence! would've been a coin flip)

6) Burns 1/2  The only real gimme for me today.   Still haven't seen any of his miniseries, but he's a legend, and Baseball, The Civil War and Jazz are in the queue.


No comments:

Post a Comment