Welcome back, all! 5/6 unless Thorsten is in a tough grading mood.
1. Guy Fawkes :(, D11. Rare history miss to start things out. I had no idea at all here, though I knew Fawkes was wrong and lives almost a century earlier.
2. Barbados :), D10. Easternmost Caribbean island was sufficient for me.
3. Trial of labor :), D31. I mostly knew it but was worried the first word might be test instead of trial. Phew.
4. Philly :) (I think), D22. Got it from cheesesteak and scrapple. I assume this answer is sufficient to pay.
5. Clueless :), D03. Literally just got back yesterday from three nights in Beverly Hills. Not sure this would have been top of mind otherwise. But, you know, whatever!
6. French Horn :), D22. I remember when I was young someone telling me this about the French Horn he played. I guess it stuck.
No comments:
Post a Comment