Monday, August 10, 2026

Brian Day 1

 Welcome back!  4/6 in a roundabout way with a very lucky guess, an educated guess, a very near miss, and a dumb mistake

1) Braveheart 1/2   Jumped to Braveheart and didn't look back.  I bet they never even called him Braveheart in real life.   And wasn't he Wallace?   And if I had looked at the year I would have realized I was off by a few centuries. 

2) Barbados 2/2  A wild guess based on my childhood best friend's mother being from Barbados

3) Tolerance of Labor 0/0  Two naturals in my household, but I knew what VBAC was, then it took me all day to figure out what the L in TOL was, but I never had a chance with the T.   Both my opponents are women so I didn't have to think hard about defense

4) Phillie Phanatic 3/3  cheesesteak made this a gimme, and the details of the question made me LOL.   Good luck Seif, but I think you need Phanatic here, otherwise the question reads "what city is famous for cheesesteaks?"  

5) Clueless 1/1  gimme  yellow plaid suit 1995.    Dave you made up for it with a movie pull though.  I would've D3ed you here.

6) French horn 2/1  Educated guess based on its keys being different from the other instruments

No comments:

Post a Comment