Thursday, August 13, 2026

Dave M day 4 v Brain CLL

5/6 and the rare day I outscore Marcus and David S. Couple of good guesses.

1 : ) Strain. Guess number 1. Like other David I spent most time on this one. Strain was a guess as I couldn’t think of something else that might fit. D01
2 : ) Stiletto. I think the entymology of Stiletto heels is well known. D11
3 : ) Bloody Mary. Guess number 2. I could only think of two cocktails with a woman’s name and Margarita was too Tex-Mex. I was nervous though that the Mary in reference would be the beheaded and very Scottish Queen. Didn’t need to worry. D22
4 : ) Valve. I figured the legendary Valve run of 2x Half Life and 2x Portal then the Steam store would be widely known, answers so far suggest maybe not? D10
5 : ) Horses. YEKIOYD. D22
6 : ( Ronaldo goes to Ocean Springs. I had no idea and ended up just putting a Portuguese name next to an arty Southern town. D33

No comments:

Post a Comment