Thursday, August 20, 2026

Dave M day 9

4/6 today which I was happy with given the questions, though I think I got the 4 others are also most likely to get.

1 : ( Volcano. I thought airport then stupidly ruled it out for some reason. D02
2 : ) Manga. Pretty gimmeish. D10
3 : ( Chaudron. This seems extremely difficult to me, interested how everyone else fares. There must be a link I’m not seeing. D33
4 : ) Cincinnati. With Chili as a clue it needed to be south or south adjacent, but German influence would point to Midwest. So it was a 50/50 between Cincinnati and St Louis and I went the right way. D22
5 : ) Witch Hazel. The sorcery clue was a bit of a giveaway. D11
6 : ) Queen Victoria. While I didn’t know when exactly she got married, the timing was right when I’d expected. D21

No comments:

Post a Comment