Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Brian Day 7

Frustrating tie with a 5 yesterday because I gave my opponent a 0 in his best category (.870).   So I'm fully expecting a tie from my first 6/6 of the season.   Seems like it should be an easy day in general for this crew.  

1) NFL 0/0  This really was earthshattering news at the time
2) Agatha Christie 2/2  I knew of this, but how many women from that era could it be?
3) North, Baltic  2/2   If they didn't already sound Nordic, Kattegat was the main village in the show Vikings
4) Dungeons and Dragons 1/1  Gygax=D&D, but cute clue with icosahedrons to make this a gimme for anyone who doesn't know that
5) uranium 1/3  My favorite question of the season so far.  Becquerel is a unit of radiation, and Pluto was discovered much later by Percival Lowell (?)
6) Petra 3/1  The only one I wasn't 100% on, but it's the most famous historical city in Jordan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment