Thursday, August 27, 2026

David S Day 14

 4/6. I was very confident on two and felt like I had solid guesses on the other four. 

  1. Seven Samurai :(, D02. Really thought I might get this even though I know nothing about film from this era. Too bad. 
  2. Magenta :), D21. Sounded Italian, and also the only other word for purple I could think of. 
  3. Penzance :(, D23. For me, the question was just name a town in SW England and hope for the best. 
  4. Second :), D32. I learned this in French class. Glad I hadn’t forgotten. 
  5. Lux :), D10. Only thing it could be given the country clue. 
  6. Louis Vuitton :), D11. Seemed like the best guess. I worried it would be YSL or something I didn’t think of, but a big one clearly named after a person seemed like the way to maximize the odds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment