Monday, August 17, 2026

Brian Day 6

I had a sad 1/6 on Friday that I submitted late at night and neglected to post here, sorry about that.  I had Bhutto on the tip of my tongue all day, was waiting 'til I finally remembered her name to submit, but never got there, and ultimately only got supply and demand correct.  I'd seen PAL and NTSC a lot and for some reason thought they were cell phone related.  

But today had 5 gimmes and I'm posting early.

1) Sierra Madre  2/1  Treasure of the Sierra Madre.  Never knew that's where "we don't need no stinking badges" was from, but the rest of the question made it obvious if you've heard of it.

2) lady slipper 2/2  I've heard of this. 

3) Democratic National Committee 1/1  Gimme of the day for Americans?

4) Tau 0/3  Finally a math question

5) NWA  3/2  going for best wrong answer

6) Bloomin' Onion  1/0  Another gimme of the day for Americans?

No comments:

Post a Comment