Friday, June 6, 2025

David S Day 19

 4/6. 

  1. Abstract :(, D11. I’m confused here because I thought the art type was “abstract expressionism.” So I don’t know where action comes from. 
  2. Indiana :), D21. Gimme. 
  3. Shelly :(, D10. Now that I see the answer, I remember hearing about this. But I wasn’t going to come up with it. 
  4. Mesoamerica :), D32. I got this pretty quickly, but I think it might play hard. 
  5. Calliope :), D23. Happy to get this since it’s way outside my wheelhouse. It’s the only muse I could name, but I was able to recognize the others especially with the numerical clue. 
  6. Kombucha :), D02. I’ll admit I wasn’t confident when I submitted on this one. Just couldn’t think of anything else that could fit the question. Boba, matcha, sencha… none of those seemed to work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment