Thursday, June 5, 2025

Dave M day 18

Nearly landed the 6 pack but couldn't dredge up enough Craps memories for the last Q.

1 : ) Milwaukee. I knew this from somewhere but not sure where as I've never seen the show. D10
2 : ) Arthur Conan Doyle. In the modern BBC adaptation they made Watson a veteran of the more recent Afghan war. D21
3 : ) Italy. I was adjacent to David S's statement here. I was reasonably confident that Illyria was the peninsula as described, but not 100%, and Italy has covers far more peninsula-esque geography than the others if it was in fact somewhere else. D22
4 : ) Methane. I know my gas. D03
5 : ) Sitting Vice President. The 1968 exclusion was what got me there. D12
6 : ( All in. I've played Craps a few times but have always been a few drinks down when starting, it's all a bit of a blur. D31

No comments:

Post a Comment