Monday, June 9, 2025

Brian Days 19 & 20 (vs Dave M LLL)

4/6 on Friday. 5/6 today vs Dave, who I thought would get the same 5 correct as me until I saw where Bueckers plays.  Congrats on the six-pack Dave.   Btw, both of us are dangerously close to the promotion zone to the hellscape of A rundle. 

Day 20

1) Scotiabank  1/1  Figured there was a sports arena in Toronto named after this bank, but all I could come up with was Rogers, so listed the provinces until it clicked.  

2)  india 2/0   1947 is the giveaway, plus I remember Indira's assassination

3) Chicago Sky 3/3   no clue.  I made a point last year of knowing who drafted Clark, but didn't do that with Bueckers.  

4) antipasta 1/1  I assume this pays

5)  Met Gala 2/2  What else could it be?

6) plane 0/2  Gimme though it took an embarrassingly long time to put it together, actually had to sketch it


Day 19

1) Action 2/2   Superman made this art question a gimme.  I'm so psyched for the movie next month

2) University of Indiana 1/1  Another question where a word in the question (bloom) was pretty much in the answer (Bloomington).   Worried for a bit I wouldn't get credit for U of  I vs IU, but it paid

3) Lincoln 1/0  First historical figure to come to mind with well-known maiden and last names

4) I forget what I answered 2/1   But it was wrong.  

5) Calliope 3/3  She's the one Muse I know

6) chai  0/2  haven't had chai or kombucha so had no idea about the fermentation

No comments:

Post a Comment