Thursday, June 5, 2025

Brian Day 18

 5/6 because I decided to be too cute.  But I'm glad to break out of my 4/6 run to the upside. 

1) Milwaukee  2/0  gimme

2) Arthur Conan Doyle 2/2  gimme but I love the construction of the question, and so glad he didn't ask for the book

3) San Marino  1/1   No clue and guessed the peninsula was all of Italy, decided to be clever and say San Marino, costing me a six pack.  Bonehead play.

4) Methane 0/1  Explosive swamp gas, like in my pants

5) sitting U.S. Vice-President 1/2  Great question. Surprised there weren't more.    Jesse and Marcus, sorry to say, your answers are incorrect.  The question specifically rules out the more general 'past VPs'  by saying the winners of  1924 and 1968 were not included.  

6) Pass line 3/3  I love craps (see question 4)


No comments:

Post a Comment