Monday, June 2, 2025

Brian Day 15

 4/6 for the 7th match in  a row.  As with Dave S,  by far my best start to a season to date.  If you're reading this, hurry and submit the midseason classic too!

1) Denmark  0/2  Didn't realize it was surrounded by Germany on 3 sides, but it knowing it had only a sea border to the north made it a gimme.  

2) Wicked  2/1  Easy enough, though a bit misleading given part 2 isn't out yet

3) Hill  3/1  I knew Celine and LeAnn had versions, no idea on on the third. 

4) Law and Order  1/2  I was watching it then.  I think the duality clue will increase the get rate substantially

5) Elle  2/0  I had it in my mind that Mademoiselle was also a magazine, but luckily j'ai choisi correctement.

6) Herodotus  1/3   If it wasn't Herodotus I had no chance

No comments:

Post a Comment