Friday, June 13, 2025

Brian Day 24

 Six pack today.   Feels like my best season, but unless I six again on Monday it won't be.  Congrats to Dave S on crushing tv and pop music this season

1) Pittsburgh  0/1   First city to come to mind, I checked some more just in case but it worked too well

2) The Rings of Power  2/0   I love the show, I reread LotR for the fifth time last year, and my first e-mail address was Rivendell3@aol.com.  A slight gimme.

3) Eat Pray Love  2/1  If it weren't a movie I'd have no chance

4) Umbrella 1/2  I would have gone with Pon de Replay since it came first and is a much better song, but the single ingle ingle clue made the answer obvious

5) Coccus 3/3  goes well with strepto and staphylo

6) Hoover 1/2   I considered an industrialist or newspaper man, but why would they give a radio address?  Went with the safe answer 


No comments:

Post a Comment