Tuesday, June 3, 2025

Dave M day 16 v Steiny LLL

4/6, I thought I had the sports one too but alas.

1 : ) Rabies. Hydrophobia is one of the few things I know about rabies. D10
2 : ) Bentley. I figure expensive car awareness is reasonably common in the LL crowd for some reason. D01
3 : ( Down and Out. I had not heard the correct phrase before, I confess I giggled when reading it. D33
4 : ( Oilers. I was strangely confident in this one. I knew a hockey league had been started in the 1970s and it was the origin of a handful of current NHL teams. But wrong sport! D22
5 : ) Kangaroo Court. Fun question. I feel like my D22 was too generous in retrospect.
6 : ) Nigiri. I was nervous I'd mixed up sushi varieties but happily had it correct. D11

No comments:

Post a Comment