Wednesday, June 4, 2025

Brian Day 17

  My 9th 4/6 in a row, as my QPct slowly and asymptotically approaches .666 from the upside.

1) Hungry Like the Wolf   1/2   80s gimme for me, I like the cute hint with 'like the song itself.'  

2) Judgement at Nuremberg  2/1 The question this season I'm most proud of myself for figuring out,   Two German-sounding names, post-war, could it be a Nazi hunting movie?   It eventually came to me.    I've never seen the movie and could not name an actor from it, but it was a well-constructed question with enough clues to jog the memory.

3) Jane Christie 3/3  no idea

4) Isotope 0/1  gimme

5) Panama 2/0  Thought this referred to Noriega getting removed in 1990; i had no idea Pinoche was around until the same year (just looked this up, Noriega was in charge from 1983-89)

6) Cedar 1/2  So many conifers to consider, I ultimately had a lucky guess of cedar because "incense" reminded me of cedar chips and cedar shoe trees having a scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment