Monday, June 16, 2025

Brian Day 25

5/6 to close it out. I entered today in the final promotion slot, a point above MirkinDave, I hope we both make it so I don't have to suffer alone.   

It's a long wait (3 weeks!) until the One-Days and Mini-Leagues begin, but I encourage to join in on the fun this summer!

1) Scoville 1/2  I think this is pretty common knowledge in trivia circles now

2) 16th  3/3  Amendments are a glaring weakness of mine

3) North Face 1/1  Only thing I could come up with, glad it was right. Why is it typically the most challenging climb?  Does this differ by hemisphere?  Or season?

4) St Paul 0/0  Same as Dave S, the clue indicated a large non-capital South American city which led directly to Sao Paolo

5) Cathode ray tube 2/2  Right up my alley. Speaking of alley....

6) alley 2/1  not a big tennis watcher but I must have heard of this at some point

No comments:

Post a Comment