An expected but disappointing as always loss to Ben yesterday. I thought today was going to go better, but some surprise wrongs
1. :( 2/3 Amalfi - I was pretty sure I was wrong about this, but Amalfi was my best guess. One of my all time favorite vacations was to Positano on the Amalfi coast. If you have not been there, that should be a post-covid priority.
2. :) 2/2 Lady bird. I saw this movie and when i was thinking of coming of age movies in recent memory, once I thought of ladybird it seemed to make sense with the rest of the question (i.e the nursery rhyme part)
3. :( 3/1 South Korea. I really associated diving success with an Asian country and for some reason had it is in my head it was SK. I guess from a geographic sense I was very close, not that that counts
4. :( 1/2 Beretta. Biggest dissapointment of the day. I was sure I was correct on this once I thought of the name. Didn't question it for a second, not that I would have come up with the correct answer anyway
5. :)1/0 fractal. I feel like there have been many mandelbrot questions over the years, so I now know enough about him to answer basic questions. I also can't stop thinking of Seinfeld "Mandelbaum, mandelbaum, mandelbaum"
6. :) 0/1 Starburst. After thikning through the big candy names, milky way and starburst were the only two that made any sense and while I thought there was a chance mily way was descriptive rather than just a name, starburst seemed to make more sense.
No comments:
Post a Comment