A very satisfying day, could easily have been a 2 but wound up with 5/6
1) Tuscany 1/2 I had no idea, but remembered the Diane Lane movie Under the Tuscan Sun. Really thought I had a good chance here.
2) Lady Bird 1/2 Was convinced this was older than 2017, but I had no other option and I thought it could start a nursery rhyme.
3) China 2/3 My first thought, I could picture Chinese women diving for some reason, and since I really had no idea, I stuck with it.
4) Browning 3/1 Had to be the B in BAR (B Automatic Rifle), and again, the first thing to pop into my mind. The other option was Baretta, which is a handgun. Another answer I was not at all sure about, but had no other option.
5) Fractal 0/0 Finally, a gimme. And with both opponents over .600 in math, a gimme for defense as well.
6) Starburst 1/1 Should be the easiest of the day for non-mathematicians, with a few Milky Ways thrown in the mix
No comments:
Post a Comment