Monday, February 22, 2021

Seif Day 1

So great to be back.  It's been a long winter for many of us, I suspect...

Solid 5/6 to start out the season.

1. Caterpillar :), D02.  I got this once I started thinking of types of larva I knew instead of trying to go through all the companies.

2. Driver's License :), D23.  If even I've heard of this song, everyone should have :).  I may have to quit right now with a perfect pop music record for the season.

3. Erg :), D11.  I didn't know the history of the name, but I was familiar with the machine.

4. Didgeridoo :(, D31.  No clue.  Tried the Australian angle.

5. Concorde :), D10.  I doubt this will be one of the harder ones, but it was the one that took me the longest to get.

6. Trans Siberian Railway :), D22.  Very curious to see how hard this will be.  I was just watching Fiddler on the Roof, and but for that movie's train scene keeping the Trans Siberian Railway on my mind, I probably would have put Iditarod as my answer here.



No comments:

Post a Comment