Harder day today for sure:
1. :) 1/1 Tom Cruise in a movie about pool....very gettable if you know Cruise's early career.
2. :) 0/0 I have not seen the ads or anything about this but once I realized what they meant by looping animations it was the only thing that made sense
3. :( 1/1 I guessed Selenium thinking Sol like solar. Obviously Helium makes a ton of sense I would have just figured they had it before 1895. I feel dumb about missing this one. Only gave Ben 1 point for something I am now sure he will get right
4. :( 2/2 I guessed Apostles...wasn't even sure exactly what they were looking for here
5. :( 2/2 I guessed Tall knowing it was wrong, but Tall Hall is a funny name. Now that I see the answer, I guess that Big Ben makes sense but I had no idea the tower was named for someone
6. :( 3/3. I have heard of the book the heart is a lonely hunter but I had no idea who wrote it...and I am guessing either does Ben.
Without looking at blog yet, I predict I will lose to ben 1(2) - 3(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment