2/6. I found today very tough and am happy I didn't get even fewer.
1. Top Gun :(, D21. This really lays bare how little I know about 80s pop culture...
2. Oreos :(, D01. No clue.
3. Helium :), D13. Happy to get this. I spent a while thinking about it. I thought helium had likely been discovered earlier, but since hydrogen clearly had, I didn't see what else could have been discovered in the sun over 150 years ago.
4. Christmas :), D12. A birthday holiday was the only thing I could think of that revolved around the central figure of Christianity and could also work for most other religions.
5. Charles :(, D22. Probably should have realized this was "Big Ben," but I didn't. So I started off the season with a better record in pop music than in world history.
6. Smith :(, D30. No clue.
No comments:
Post a Comment