Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Re: Debbie Day 3

Not off to my best start this season with another 2, but such is life

1 :( Campania. Never heard of this answer so don't feel too badly (and also happy I managed to come up with A region of Italy. I think?)

2 :) Lady Bird.  Thought of this pretty quickly (and brings me back to the one LL day where I got 6/6 and one answer was Greta Gerwig for directing this) BUT I kept thinking it was neither a movie nor nursery rhyme, so extra happy to get it.

3 :) China.  I knew it was an Asian country and figured China is pretty good at most things Olympics-wise. Sort of?

4 :( Luger.  Thought this might be German but was proud I could think of some sort of gun name.

5 :( tesseract. Was thinking this or tetramer.  Fractal now sounds familiar but not sure I would have guessed it.

6 :( Milky Way.  Thought this was likely wrong too but didn't have the energy to work my way through candies.  Maybe would have come up with this if I'd tried more? BUt I'm a chocolate girl - fruity candies meh.


No comments:

Post a Comment