Friday, February 26, 2021

Seif Day 5 vs. Brad (LLL)

3/6.  I was sure I had a fourth when I submitted.

1. Jordan :), D31.  I suspect that there will be a lot of people who don't manage to think of this who will kick themselves when they see the answer.  It took a while before it came to me.

2. Blues :(, D03.  No clue.  D0 only because my LL opponent is great at all things music.

3. Le Pen :), D20.  Gimme.  Should give Brad no problems given, among other things, his years of working at a French bank.

4. Teamsters :(, D12.  I can't believe this wasn't right.  I didn't even consider anything else.  Knowing the answer would have almost certainly changed my defense.

5. Altimeter :), D11.  I've heard this word many times.  Seems like this might play kind of easy.

6. One word :(, D22.  No idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment