Thursday, February 25, 2021

Day 4 LL Kay M. LLL SeifD

1 :( 3/3 I guessed Moses as in Grandma Moses.  I don't think Kay or Seif know art particularly well.

2. :( 1/1  I had no idea whatsoever so i put energsky.  Something tells me Seif knows this.

3. :) 2/2. A strong guess got me tennessee.  I toyed with Ireland but that didn't seem right. So if not far away, why not try close to home!

4. :( 2/2 Nope, now that I see it, that would have been a good guess.  Just one of many things out of my wheelhouse today.

5. :) 0/0 Proud to have figured this one out.  I was debating between Julian and Gregorian as a descriptor of a calendar, and then I realized gregorian chants also worked for the first part.

6. :( 1/1 I had no idea about the first part so focused on the second part of a "current New York group" and opted for Yankees.  That was wrong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment