Monday, November 19, 2018

Seif Day 4

3 or 4/6. I'm quite happy with this since I found these very hard. 

1. Burger King :), D10. I've seen a million BK commercials. 

2. Delivery Service :/, D21. Based on how Thorsten grades, I think I probably get this. Whether I think I deserve it is another story. Kind of a weak answer, in retrospect. I had no idea, but if I could come up with "delivery," postal was clearly a better more descriptive answer. 

3. Academy :(, D12. I felt pretty confident here, but nope. 

4. Julliard :), D01. Had to be this. I lived right next to it in NYC for a while, too. 

5. Jan Brady :(, D23. No idea. 

6. Maroon :), D32. This is the third LL question I've gotten from my year of listening to 20 minutes per day of pop music. Hard to describe how satisfying it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment