Getting back into the posting groove.
3/6. Disappointing because I thought I had a shot at all of them.
1 :( chranio sacchral. This one was an embarrassing gap in my knowledge. I thought osteopathy was a real legit form of medicine. I think I had assumed osteopaths were the same things as osteopathic surgeons. One time a chiropractor did something called 'chranio-sacchral' to me. It put me right to sleep.
2 :) Utah. I wasn't sure but I could think of anywhere the border wasn't straight. That's Probably true for a bunch of other states too but Utah was my gut.
3 :) The Wailers. This seems like very easy music question to me.
4 :) potatoes cabbage. Colcannon has come up before in LL. Sounds unappetizing. Bubble and squeak always sounds like fried eggs and bacon to me.
5 :( Tag. That's the term from AFL so I was hoping it was the same in soccer. Admittedly not a compelling first name. I use The term 'mark' very naturally across all sports, so it never occurred to me that it was a soccer term.
6 :( crime and punishment. They're all pretty lowly in that book but I was off by 14 years on the date. Uncle toms cabin never occurred to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment