Friday, November 16, 2018

Brian Day 3 vs. MeyerE

4/6 with 4 easy ones and 2 impossible ones.  Facing opponents with the opposite strengths as me.  Looking forward to Yale beating Harvard tomorrow.

1)multitester.  I'm not that handy, but I do install my own light fixtures, and use a multitester to make sure the power is off. 3/3

2)verse.  No clue. 1/0

3)Halloween. I know that Jamie Leigh Curtis is Janet Leigh's daughter, the year and a horror tribute fit Halloween.  The sequel just came out, again starring JLC, opponents could get this despiter weaker film scores.  0/1

4)Ozymandias.  no idea. considered Xerxes, which wouldn't have helped. Worried you all knew it.  2/2

5)cosecant. Yes, Andy, arcsin is a thing, just not this thing.  But it's a good guess. 2/2

6)baseball. Swallow, Carp and Giants are Japanese baseball teams that I know of.  I considered putting Japanese in parentheses, but question didn't seem to require it, and I'm not sure if the other teams are Japanese.  Lions could throw off some people.  I think if a random person with no sports knowledge were to take a guess, it would be baseball, hence 1/1



No comments:

Post a Comment